Wednesday 16 July 2014

wednesday 16th July , another good day for drying the washing.



Today was another very warm day, and apart from doing the washing and another litho print, I had a 
very peaceful day !



This one is called 'another garden theft'  he is looking rather furtive I think.



Yesterday I printed the other two new Lithographic prints, next week is the first of my printmaking workshops, all materials are one sale at Intaglio printmakers, they also sell the Somerset printmaking 
papers I use, wonderful shop and amazing staff !


Fashionista


Flying birds

I am looking forward to next week its always so wonderful to see what people are able to produce in two days !
Tomorrow another hot day, I don't like it, however lots of people do .




Sam cooking in the conservatory




No comments:

Post a Comment