Monday 21 July 2014

Chelsea again



Jo Hall and I returned to the Chelsea Old Townhall to see the exhibition of Pintar Rapido, it looked great, some amazing oils, drawings and even prints, lots of pictures sold but Jo and I took ours home, it looks great in a frame.




We also had some tea waiting for the pickup time to arrive and wondered down the Kings Road, we found an amazing cake shop, totally delicious but we only took a picture , we had already eaten something yummy, a very nice day anyway.





Yesterday I printed an image in the Garden Theft series, and today I printed another, no titles yet.






Today it was the day for the bookshop drawing session, one of our customers had been on a round the world sailing race, so I painted a boat in her honour, very brave sailing around the world,I am already slightly seasick thinking about it.


I also tried my new camera out on my garden, I think its going to be ok.
It always takes some time to get used to it although its the same make with a beautiful Leica Lens.







No comments:

Post a Comment