Sunday 13 July 2014

sunday, very hot July day


Today was a very hot day but I found a lot of bees on the bottle brush. Amazing I haven't seen any for a very long time, trying to take pictures of fast and furiously feeding bees is not a very easy thing, I tried :




On Friday I did a pen and coloured pencil drawing of my New Zealand Flax, Or  Phormium tenax
I got my Flax from my friend John, he sadly died some time ago but I have his wonderful plant.
So I talked to Christine and I told her how well it was doing, she could not remember the plant so i decided to draw it. 




oh yes this is my pineapple plant and a hapless fly.



Jean send me the seasons picture they look very nice all together.


Petra gave me some beautiful Gaura plants thank you Petra.


Saturday I started a painting, acrylics his time, its not finished but its a good start.










No comments:

Post a Comment