Wednesday 23 July 2014

second printmaking day



Today it was our second day of printmaking, it was very hot but we stayed cool inside the house and some amazing stuff was produced, Jo, Dorothy, Gerard and Steve did some very good prints. We had a nice lunch and altogether a very productive and fun day.


Gerard's Opera House


And the Magpie mine


Its still hot and at 4 o'clock I decided to hang the washing out.  Last night Jo and I went to The Pizza place and had a lovely pizza, I had an Emilia, I think it was very tasty, nice to get out of the house and do something else apart from drawing and printing.


Jo and more weird rocks, beautiful


And Jo's bird eating fish, eating bird.


Dorothy's stunning plate of fish.
second version.



Steve did an amazing hare and bramble leaves,
 but took it home before I could take a picture of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment