Friday 12 September 2014

Wakehurst, trees, Sam and stuff





Sam looking rather pleased with herself but with a hint of "where is my food"


And Jean gave me some beautiful sunflowers

A lovely day, Jean Jen, Carolyn and I went to draw some more trees at Wakehurst Place.


It was a nice warmish day and there were lovely shadows on the trees. I did some drawing on the polyester plates and produced another litho print, I also printed last weeks image.





The drawing was with a water-soluble pencil and I added some water. The watercolour was done with my lovely Japanese paints. 




Tonight before it got dark, and oh dear its getting dark quite early now, I took some pictures in the garden, a squirrel was eating my hazelnuts, and there are still lots of roses.





This afternoon I drew some more in my sketchbook in the bookshop, the book is filling up nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment