Friday 5 September 2014

wakehurst and Felicia Simion



Today I went to Wakehurst alone, all my friends were doing other stuff, it was weird weather but I sat and drew a pen and ink drawing , some watercolours and a litho print which I still have to print.



Autumn is on its way a lot of gorgeous yellow leaves.

I also took some pictures.




In the afternoon I went to London where I saw an excellent photographic exhibition at the RK Burt Gallery by a young photographer called Felicia Simion,  her images are beautiful and she is winning prizes everywhere, have a look at her pictures on her website.
And do go and see the exhibition the R. K. Burt gallery is open weekdays from 11am to 5pm, and weekdays only.

My friend Jo Chatfield has just send me a wonderful Matisse picture, enjoy , thanks Jo





No comments:

Post a Comment