Saturday 2 August 2014

Hampton Court, Wakehurst Place and The Bookshop


The last three days have flown by, I don't know what happens
 to time in the summer !
Marion and I went to Hampton Court to have a look at the new kitchen garden, it was huge and very pretty, they grew lots of clover for use as compost.



sea kale



And then we had a wonderful Lebanese meal, yummy


On Friday I did some drawing at Wakehurst Place, met up with Carolyn, 
it was great to be back in the birch wood, Wakehurst is beautiful.




In the afternoon I drew the same birch in the Sketchbook in the Bookshop,



And Renate also did a lovely drawing 

Today I went to One the Square in Forest Row, a wonderful shop where you can go for lots of different workshops in knitting, sewing, bookbinding and buy some lovely bowls, bags and other goodies, I am selling some of my small fabric elephants there.

In the afternoon I decided to draw some weird chickens in the sketchbook.




 I also printed a few more Garden Theft prints, they will appear in tomorrow's blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment