Friday 29 August 2014

bits and pieces


There are lots of things happening and lots of things happened, but first I will show you the lovely drawing Jenny did last Friday,  we are doing some more today so those images will follow later.
I will also ask her for a better picture, high resolution is always good !




Christine Hopkins Came over for a days printmaking, she had a very good result with the lithography plates and brought me some lovely sunflowers.



I did some drawing as well when Christine was there and created two more images in the garden theft series, I love the little person and the lovely seeds.




Yesterday Jean and I went to Lewes, what a lovely town, we saw lots of art , Artwave was on, lots of art in public buildings , some of it was lovely, met Sheila Marlborough who has, with her husband Peter, an exhibition at the
Hop Gallery, very, very good work.
We also went to the Foundry Gallery here we met Shirley Trevena and where I fell in love with one of Shirley's paintings oh dear !








No comments:

Post a Comment