Thursday 19 June 2014

Thursday June 19 nice day, cool, warm, cold , just in one day !

Well what a good day, two of the Matisse images have been finalised, one is going to be finished next week probably.
The work was done by Jean, June and Pam.








Also helped Jean will her tree hydrangea , or I think thats what it was , after 4 very large bags of stuff we could not see what on earth we had really achieved, still it took an hour and a half to make no visible change. The climber is still trying to get into her upstairs windows.

Earlier this afternoon I went to a small wonderful shop in Forest Row, they hold lovely classes nearly everyday of the week, crochet, sewing knitting etc, I might do a bag making course in the summer, a wonderful owner, apparently nice coffee and tea, I will let you know how I get on.
She loved my patchwork , calico bags and the little badges I made, my cards and elephants, and she wants more of my hand made objects , I will show her my polar bears, all very good !








No comments:

Post a Comment