Friday 27 June 2014

June 27 more Matisse and the bookshop



Today was a beautiful day and some lovely work was done by Nicola, Shirley, Lesley and Sue, and many others.
The topic of conversation was life death and the answer to the universe , great morning guys.







Not quite Matisse but still lovely, we are thinking about next terms project, painting based on the paintings of Winnefred Nicholson

I then popped on the Bookshop and did a garden drawing.
there are so many interesting drawings in the sketchbook already. But when I asks if any of the visitors to the Bookshop if they would like to draw anything , they all tell me they can't draw, such a shame.


I do hope that there will be some more nice customers of the bookshop will come and draw in my sketchbook.



No comments:

Post a Comment